Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cheddar and Scallion Bread

This is by far my favorite garlic bread recipe. I can't tell you how many times I've made it and gotten lots of requests for the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and I have.



Cheddar Scallion Bread
Giada De Laurentis

Ingredients

8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
6 oz butter, room temp
4 scallions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
Ciabatta bread

Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
In a food processor combine cheese, butter, scallions, and garlic. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mixture on bread
Place on baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes until golden. I also like to place them under the broiler for a couple minutes until the cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment